A few years back I was pleased to appoint Chapin resident, David Jameson, to the Richland County Board of Mental Health. Not only was he willing to serve, he was willing to make a difference!
David has a wealth of knowledge and a very generous heart. Two assets that have served our community and the mental health community well over the years.
Here’s some more information about one of your neighbors:
• Graduated from Presbyterian College in 1969 with a BA in Sociology. Social Chairman, Pi Kappa Alpha social fraternity.
• Married Jane Ashe McSween in 1970.
• Received a Master of Public Health Administration in 1977 from USC’s School of Public Health
• Executive Director of Lexington/Richland Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council from 1977 to 2001. Retired as Executive Director in 2001 but served until 2005 as the Corporate Compliance Officer. Received Order of the Silver Crescent in 2002.
• Formed Jameson Associates, Inc., a management consulting firm, in 2005.
• Member of the Columbia Rotary Club.
Want to meet David? He’ll be at our COMMUNITY COOKOUT in two weeks! Be suire to congratulate him when you see him!